As Certified Utility Arborists, we know our trees.
More to the point, if you’re concerned about a tree or stand of trees on your property, we can assess its health and potential hazards, and then mitigate those hazards (if necessary) through strategic tree pruning or tree removal.
Hazard tree assessment is a service we’re happy to provide for free in the Comox Valley. Contact us today to request a site visit.
When is tree removal necessary?
Tree removal is often (but not always) a good idea when:
- The tree is growing dangerously close to structures or utility services
- The tree has become unstable, whether due to wind damage or general health
- The tree is leaning at a dangerous angle
- There is insufficient room for the tree to grow
- The tree is dropping sap or branches, blocking a view, inhibiting light or has otherwise become a nuisance
How do you know if a tree is hazardous?
It’s not always easy to tell if tree removal is necessary. Though a tree may be growing close to your home or utilities, for example, regular tree pruning may be enough to keep it safe, healthy and beautiful.
If you’re not sure if your tree is going to cause problems, we provide free hazard tree assessment in the Comox Valley.
Contact us today for a free assessment.